Check out Best 25 Inspirational Yoga Day Quotes in English & 7 Yoga Day Quotes in Hindi. 21 June 2018 International Yoga Day quotes in Hindi, English.
YOGA QUOTES (Hindi & English)- The Word Yoga is derived from a Sanskrit word “Yuj”, which means “ to unite or to integrate”, approach to health that that promotes the harmonious union of the three components of a human being that are the body, mind, and soul. Yoga is the holistic way of life to make a prayerful discipline, creating unity between the body, mind, and soul.
Yoga is a disciplined method of attaining a goal, controlling the body and the mind, mainly Yoga makes unity between mind and body; action and thoughts; restraint and fulfillments; it makes a connection between man and nature. We are sharing Yoga Day Quotes in two languages i.e. Hindi, English. You may share these quotes on your social networks on the International Yoga Day 2018.
International Yoga Day Quotes 2018
According to Indian Physiology Yoga and meditation are the best way to activate seven cycles of the human body, then it makes the connection between a person’s own consciousness with the consciousness of the universe, but yoga can not be practiced without spirituality and higher power.
Yoga is not only a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breath in the most complex way , along with all these practices it is a profound science of unfolding the infinite potential of human body and the human soul. You have to surrender to GOD to feel internal connection and opening, Yoga is not a religion it is practice aid, it is like music that can control your heart, it is the rhythm of the body, melody of mind and harmony of the soul which creates symphony of the life.
Meditation is a part of yoga and this is a method of accessing unerring wisdom from the super conscious mind and in the stage of meditation, we can experience happy, healthy and creatively rewarding life. To reach this stage of meditation you have to forget yourself then you will find that you are seeking for truth and you will get the peace of mind which gives you supernatural powers.
Yoga science teaches us to ‘include all and exclude none’, your silence at the time of meditation is not silent, this speaks most eloquently, this silence does not make you still ; it leads you most perfectly. For example, if you want to experience you have to be in the state of meditation because it explores the beauty of everything and then the beauty reaches to you from all the sides and you can feel it or experience it more powerfully.
Just five in a day can change your life, whether you are searching for good health, joyful or peaceful life and love, whether you are looking for success in this world or inner exploration you are striving for, only these five minutes you have spent in yoga and meditation will help you to face all the struggles of life and gives you the power to walk through life with ease.
Yoga Day Quotes in Hindi योग दिवस कोट्स हिंदी में
- जब सांसें विचलित होती हैं तो मन भी अस्थिर हो जाता है। लेकिन जब सांसें शांत हो जाती हैं , तो मन भी स्थिर हो जाता है, और योगी दीर्घायु हो जाता है। इसलिए , हमें श्वास पर नियंत्रण करना सीखना चाहिए।
- ध्यान से ज्ञान आता है; ध्यान की कमी अज्ञानता लाती है। अच्छी तरह जानो कि क्या तुम्हे आगे ले जाता है और क्या तुम्हे रोके रखता है, और उस पथ को चुनो जो ज्ञान की ओर ले जाता है।
- योग विश्राम में उत्साह है। दिनचर्या में स्वतंत्रता। आत्म नियंत्रण के माध्यम से विश्वास। भीतर ऊर्जा और बाहर ऊर्जा ।
- योग हमें उन चीजों को ठीक करना सीखता है जिसे सहा नहीं जा सकता और उन चीजों को सहना सीखता है जिन्हे ठीक नहीं किया जा सकता।
- कर्म योग में कभी कोई प्रयत्न बेकार नहीं जाता, और इससे कोई हानि नहीं होती। इसका थोड़ा सा भी अभ्यास जन्म और मृत्यु के सबसे बड़े भय से बचाता है।
- योग करने के लिए सबसे महत्त्वपूर्ण उपकरण जो आपको चाहिए होंगे वो हैं आपका शरीर और आपका मन।
- योग मन को शांति में स्थिर करना है। जब मन स्थिर हो जाता है , हम अपनी आवश्यक प्रकृति में स्थापित हो जाते हैं , जोकि असीम चेतना है। हमारी आवश्यक प्रकृति आम तौर पर मस्तिष्क की गतिविधियों द्वारा ढक दी जाती है।
Yoga Day Quotes in English (21 June 2018 IDY)
- Yoga takes you into the present moment where life exists.
- Yoga is the golden key that unlocks the door to peace, joy and happiness.
- It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver, and the yoga maintains this wealth nicely for life long.
- Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better you practice the brighter the flame will be.
- Yoga is the perfect opportunity to know who we are.
- The only way to experience true well being is to turn inward and meditation and yoga only help you to recognize your power.
- Yoga is about clearing away whatever is in us that prevents our living in the most full and whole way. With yoga we aware how and where we restricted either in body, mind or heart; and how gradually to open and release these blockages. As these blockages are cleared, our energy is freed. We start to feel more harmonious, more at one with ourselves. Our lives begin to flow or we begin to flow more in our lives.
- Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine and Confidence through self-control.
- The meaning of our self is not to be found in its separateness from god and others, it is found in the ceaseless realization of yoga, in union; not on that side of canvas where it is blank, but on the side where the picture is being painted.
- Yoga is the practice of quieting your mind.
- Yoga is the stilling fluctuations of the mind.
- Yoga is wonderful it clears up more health problems it also gives more overview.
- Yoga is not just a workout, it is working on yourself.
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back and obviously you have to choose the path that leads you to wisdom.
- A person is said to have achieved yoga, the union with self, when the perfectly disciplined mind get freedom from all desires and become absorbed in the self alone.
- Yoga makes you free from the drama, from the tragedy, and your mind creates and allows you to experience true yourself.
- I love yoga because not only is it a workout for your body, but also your breathing, which helps in release a lot of stress. It really prepares you for the day.
- Silence is not silent, silence speaks. It speaks more eloquently. Silence is not still, it leads most perfectly.
- Yoga is the dance between the light and the dark within you. The light is what brings you back to the mat and darkness is what you will uncover there. Don’t be afraid of darkness, these are only shadows and thoughts you have to walk down by remembering that you are grounded by light and that light will prevent you from darkness and then set you free.
- Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
- Yoga is not a work out, it is a work in and this is the point of spiritual practices to make us teachable, to open up our hearts and focus our awareness so that we can know what we are already and what we already know.
- Yoga is not about self improvement, it’s about self acceptance.
- Doing anything with attention and how you are feeling is same as of doing yoga.
- Yoga imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfilment.
- Yoga enhances vitality, focus and productivity; it stabilized human body, mind and emotion of a human being.
Pranayam forms basic breathing exercises that help oxygen reach every part of your body which will not only rejuvenate all the cells but also fill you with a lot of energy. According to me, a man needs six hours of sleep, one hour of yoga, one hour of daily routine, two hours for family and 14 hours of hard work.